Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here it is...

I'm a stress eater. When life hands me a great big pile of uncontrollable I eat sweets by the barrels, or at least until I feel horrible. I figure, if I'm going to feel horrible anyway I might as well be able to blame it on the food. Honestly, I don't know what to do about it. Sadly, it seems to keep me sane. This week was supposed to start off with one of those bangs!! The good kind. The kind that makes you jump start the end of your year, but it didn't. From the big things to the minutiae of life it has been totally out of sync. I have enjoyed talks of great possibilities, a cold, and major company changes. The company changes were the biggest shockers. What's a girl to do?? ...well, this one just enjoyed some Christmas desserts. I'll be paying for it all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment